Friday, March 5, 2010

All By Myself...

People constantly ask us "How is it going?"...my answer? "It goes great...but Chad goes back to work in __ days...ask me then how its going!"
Chad has been amazing...taking care of meals, helping with the kids, hugging me when I cry, getting me treats...basically putting up with a LOT. I'm scared to death of him going back to work. I know that he needs to; not just for income, but also because we need to dive back into the "real world"...not just from the last few weeks, but from the last few MONTHS...since November we've been in this state of limbo...just waiting, sitting...coddled. It makes reality that much more daunting, I think because we've been away from it for so long. I am also fully aware that I am not 100% in terms of emotions and coping...thankfully it will be a Saturday, Sunday morning, and then we'll have two days of him back home so we can ease into it....I think we'll need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment