Monday, February 8, 2010

Officially Going off Bedrest

So, Chad comes home tomorrow and I'm 'truly' off bedrest...I know it might seem like I have bene for awhile, and in a lot of ways I haven't limited myself, but in a lot of ways I have...I sit down and rest when I start to feel contractions, I don't let myself get too tired, my pelvis has had complete rest, and I haven't even LET myself think about having the baby...but tomorrow...game ON.
I'm feeling excited...the little bit of freedom lately has been exhilarating and I'm looking forward to being totally free. At the same time, I feel anxious...what if the baby doesn't come right away? What if it does? Are people going to be in my face about it? Can I deal with that? Do I even want to?

To top it off...I miss the other three kids...they have been gone for 4 days...and I miss them terribly...I've enjoyed getting a lot done, but I'm so used to have them afoot...it is hard to be apart this long.

I guess the only thing to do is to pray, and let time tell us what is going to happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment