Friday, February 5, 2010

Non-Bed Rest Appointment #7--February 5, 2010

I had to add that it was a "non-bed rest"appointment! I was able to drive myself there...although, due to the snow and little old-lady drivers I was about an hour late...grrr...
the appointmetn did go well, however...I am measuring 36 cm, BP was up a bit, and baby is at 154 bpm...I weighed 173 lbs...up eight lbs!!! He checked and nothing too major to report...still soft, still effaced, still dialated...in his words, "Not much different that how you've been all along." I could have punched him! The other piece I hadn't realized was that I might not have him as the person delivering my baby...I hadn't realized that before! He shared that if he's not the on-call someone else will deliver my baby. I'm sure it will be fine, but still caught me off guard.
After my appointment I took my time around Brainerd...I went to my favorite stores, shopped for clothes/shoes with my Bday money, and just took the time I wanted to do what I wanted...it was awesome. I still made it home around supper time and just spent the evening working on whatever I wanted. Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment