Thursday, February 4, 2010

February 1-4, 2010

Chad headed out on the 1st for his trip...the kids and I had one evening alone and did great...I also told them about their trip to Minot on Thursday and they were PSYCHED!! In the meantime, G'ma Linda was coming...which definitely helped to pass the time!

On Tuesday, the 2nd, I got my pregnancy photos done while Mom stayed with the kids. I also had a Board meeting and it was so fun to be able to just GO...I could drive myself AND had someone to watch the kids...being off bedrest AND having my Mom here pretty much rocked my world!

Wednesday, the 3rd, I had Release Time...again, Mom here to help out...awesome. I had a lunch with Jennifer, PM RT, and then picked up Lydia and took her to the Dr. to find out she had a double ear infection...brought her home, and was able to go get the prescription by myself...oh, the power of it all!!! They made their Valentine's with G'ma, we had a movie night, and I got everything packed/loaded into the car for the next day.

Thursday we were up early and they were on the road by 8:30...it was tough to see them go, but my Mom is so great and emailed me right after she dropped them with Chad's Mom/Sister and assured me that they were fine. It was strange to be totally alone at the house AND be able to do what I wanted in terms of cleaning, etc. I spent most of Thursday just working on the computer, though, for work...and took a brief trip up to see Erin and get my bearings after the kids left.

No comments:

Post a Comment