Monday, January 25, 2010

January 14-25, 2010

This time was full of Lydia's Birthday, Chad being gone, two visits from G'ma Linda, one visit from cousin Kasen, sick kids, Release Time day, activities, kids' haircuts (Lydia's first), skyping with family, and the MANY other activities that having three kids entails...as much as I sometimes would like to have this *HEALTHY* baby sooner, rather than later...I do recognize that having it still inside me, even with bedrest, is easier than juggling four children! Thankfully we love our kids TOO much and enjoy them even with their craziness!

One of the most fun things that we did during this time was go to Larsen's for a football playoff game...it was so fun to go out and spend time with Darcey, Phil, and their boys. I could honestly talk to Darcey for days...and she and I spent the entire time working out the baby's quilt....the girls and I decided on the 23rd that we should make a quilt for the baby, so Darcey and I worked on the design...it was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment