Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bed Rest Appointment #6--January 26, 2010

You'll notice there was a two-week gap since the last Dr. appointment...after I had the last negative FfN was like...NO WAY am I coming back in a week...so Dr. DL consented to having it be in two weeks...I was super thankful for the break!

I was up to 172 lbs....hooray for 7 lbs!!!...BP 120/72 (higher for me)...36 cm fundal height...149 bpm for baby. We had lunch, a Menards run, then home.

I had made everyone finish their squares for the Baby's quilt, so I was thrilled finish that today...I even washed and dried it to is was ready to go!

Phil and Darcey are in Jamaica, so Chad went to spend the night with Matt so he doesn't have to be alone...I LOVE sleeping without anyone snoring beside me! Now, if I could just do away with the incessant need to use the restroom..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment