Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bed Rest Appointment #5--January 13, 2010

Today started out a little rough...everyone was slightly cranky from our late night on the 12th AND it was compounded by the fact that I had the time of our appointment wrong...we were to be there at 10, not 10:30...so we were late. :(

On the upside...my FfN was negative (again)...my BP was 107/68, so getting back to normal ranges...and my fundal height is 31 cm...a little small, but we don't put much stock in that anyhow. We had lunch at the cafeteria, then went to "W" to get some toys and check out a few things.

When we got home the kids played at Katy's. We had two meals dropped off...we decided to freeze them both and had a movie night instead! Chad took off at 4 p.m. ish for the School Board convention. After the kids were asleep I finished the C'mas cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment