Monday, March 14, 2011

Wonderful

I look around me right now and think, "Will it ever be this wonderful again?"
True; my husband is living 2.5 hours from us. We're waiting for our home to sell so that we can be with him. We're hurt and wounded from a tough work situation. Money is always tight. The house continues to need work and touchups. Being a "single Mom" is difficult....
This does not matter.
I look around my living room...an 11x16 space...and feel like it contains the world; that life could never get better than this. Finn is in the chair doing his math. Kiki is on the floor writing in her journal; her dear doll, Hope sitting nearby, watching. Leve is on the floor playing with TJ...all are focused, content, happy...I feel so blessed for so many reasons.
On the days when life is too chaotic, too hard, too MUCH I pray I will remember this moment of pure contentedness and the feeling that I have certainly conquered the world and won.

No comments:

Post a Comment