Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

We had a BUSY day...the kids were up and we were ready to rock with our video of Santa...it was priceless to see their faces as Santa came into our house, put their gifts down, ate their snack, and then magically disappeared!

They opened gifts and Chad made pancakes while I helped Kindlee with her sewing machine....the kids LOVED everything they were given and played and played! Around 9:30 Chad took them swimming and I took that time to tidy up as much as I felt was safe...and started lunch (a frozen lasagna someone had dropped for us).

My brother, SIL, and niece came and had lunch with us and stayed to chat until around 4:30 p.m. and brought Q's BIG gift...a car Kyle had made himself...it is AWESOME. They went back to join my SIL's family in PR for the evening.

We were due at G'ma Mary's at 5 p.m. so that was our next stop....we had a super GREAT time talking, laughing, and just enjoying one another...
but by the time we got home my contractions were awful and I was beat...it took me a good four hours to get htem under control enough so I could sleep...I could definitely see what Dr. DL was talking about when he said stress (even good stress) is my enemy!

No comments:

Post a Comment