Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

The kids were up even earlier than ever...we got everyone dressed and Chad started muffins and each of us opened one gift. Kindlee got a fold and go wooden dollhouse, Lydia a doll, and Quinn a pirate bottle treasure set...they have been busy with them all morning. Chad and I opened a gift we received together...it was a plate and a bottle of wine...presumably for AFTER the baby! :)

I was having contractions 3 minutes apart last night, so have been taking my medication more religiously...it makes me feel so terrible that I had been skipping dosages and only taking it when I start to feel contractions getting regular. Last night was the worst they've been in a week or so....but, after I stopped feeling crummy from the medicine they get irregular again...thank heavens...our promised snow-storm started last night and I was NOT going to end up having to go to the hospital in that...decided then that I'll be taking my medicine on schedule for the next few days...I would rather feel crummy for 45 minutes or so every six hours than miss Christmas with the kids all together!

We'll go to church this afternoon, then to Erin's for our annual Christmas get together. I will be sitting the entire time and will wish, certainly, that I could be running around helping out...am thankful that Chad will be attending with us this year as he's not working the 7 and 11 p.m. services...what a blessing!

Praying for a blessed Christmas for all...that Jesus would not only enter the world, but our hearts as well, this Christmas. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment