Monday, January 11, 2010

January 9-11, 2010

After the "false alarm" it was AWESOME to come home and sleep in my own bed! The next few days were reserved for a VERY low-key Birthday celebration...just a few people at Hope's on Saturday, treats from the kids on Sunday morning, then after naps taking them to Hamiltons while Chad and I went on to Applebee's for my Bday supper. The bummer, of course, was that Q's allergies didn't react well, so we had to neb him when we got home...I couldn't sleep that night because of Chad's snoring, so I tried Q's empty bed (he was sleeping in my room)...then he came in because Chad's snoring had woken him up too!

On the 11th we had a nice day of normal life...in the evening I was even able to get C'mas put away...it felt so nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment